- Welcome back, Randall Cobb
- Dear Father in Heaven. I’m not a praying man, but if you’re up there and you can hear me, please let Jaire be ok.
- How about Kingsley Keke making a play? Anything is possible.
- Mo Drayton has some work to do on the right side in kick protection.
- Loved the use of Aaron Jones out wide as a receiver
- Didn’t love his fumble though.
- Tough day at the office for Josiah Deguara.
- Only way TJ Watt could get to Rodgers was by tripping him or by Rodgers gifting him a sack.
- The obvious attempts at stat padding from Rodgers can get old after awhile. Just run the ball dude.
- They were definitely targeting Stokes. Nice to see him get the pick at the end to seal it.
- Why they just refuse to run the ball (ever really, but especially) at the end is just mystifying.
- Hell of an effort by Preston Smith coming back into the game after the injury but he was clearly not right for most of the game. Hope he’s ok.
- No style points in the NFL. A win is a win.
- Go Pack Go.