After a loaded week where there were plenty of offers being sent out and final decisions, things calmed down on the recruiting trail. Here’s all the latest action from this past week:
- Seton Hall guard Sylwester Granda, who walked onto the team in 2020, is transferring. He appeared in five games last season.
Non-Big East commitments:
- Four-star 2023 guard Darrin ‘Dai Dai’ Ames (Chicago, Ill./Kenwood Academy) committed to Kansas State. He also had an offer from Marquette.
- Four-star 2023 forward Freddie Dilione (Fayetteville, N.C./Trinity Christian) narrowed his list to 10 schools, and eliminated all Big East schools from consideration. He also had offers from UConn, Providence, St. John’s, Seton Hall and Xavier.
- Three-star 2023 guard Vasean Allette (Canada/Thornlea Secondary School) received an offer from DePaul.
- Five-star 2024 guard Elliot Cadeau (West Orange, N.J./Link Academy) received an offer from Georgetown.
- 2024 guard Kayvaun Mulready (Worcester, Mass./Worcester Academy) received an offer from Xavier.
- 2026 forward Sam Funches (Madison, Miss./Germantown) received an offer from Creighton.
- If you notice an error, have news of a new offer, please feel free to tip me off—or Big East Coast Bias—on Twitter: @becb_sbn and @erapay5. I’ll update accordingly.
- Shoutout to Anonymous Eagle, Casual Hoya, Banners on the Parkway, Rumble in the Garden, The UConn Blog, and VU Hoops. We unfortunately don’t have articles on all recruits, but we got some help in filling some blanks from our fellow Big East SB Nation sites. Some recruits have clickable names, which will take you to a relevant article regarding that player.
- I recommend viewing the spreadsheet externally, since you’ll be able to use things like filters (Google Sheets has that option on the top-left, next to the print button.) and Ctrl+F (Apple+F if you’re on Mac) to help make searching for recruits easier. You’ll also have a bigger screen/window to look at the spreadsheet: Big East Offer Tracker, last updated July 25, 2022. Alternatively, you may view below.